Article 13 of the law. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196, June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of the law. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: to compile statistical activities, information and promotional material;
2. Personal data are mainly related to the identification data (company name, location and name). The data collected and processed do not fall into the category of sensitive data.
3. The data will be collected in the following ways: by computer and / or by paper.
4. Nature of transfer: the transfer of data is not compulsory and any refusal to provide such data has no specific consequences but to prevent access to the site.
5. Communication: the data will not be disclosed to other parties, except for legal obligations.
6. Title: Title of the treatment is RE PIETRO s.r.l. con unico socio, Via G. Galilei, 55 - 20083 Gaggiano (MI).
7. Rights: in every moment you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, as per article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. These rights follow here:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning your person, even if they are not yet recorded, and about their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons in the processing of personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.